A promotional discount on our gear is available to select Industry Partners.
Download Pro Purchase Program 2011 Pocket Guide
(Adobe PDF Document 1.03MB)
Pro Purchase Program
Arc'teryx designs and builds its products to meet the demanding needs of outdoor professionals.
With the Pro Purchase Program, qualifying organizations and individuals may purchase gear directly from Arc'teryx at a substantial savings. Arc'teryx also offers custom embroidery of most products at a modest charge.
Who is eligible for Pro Purchase?
The Pro Purchase Program is reserved for individuals and organization that hold the highest level of certification and training. These groups and organizations include:
- IFMGA - International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations (IVBV, UIAGM)
- ACMG - Association of Canadian Mountain Guides
- AIARE Instructors – American Institute for Avalanche Rescue and Education Instructors
- AMGA - American Mountain Guides Association
- AMGA - Accredited Organizations
- CAA - Canadian Avalanche Association
- NOLS - National Outdoor Leadership School
- Outward Bound
- Mountain rescue organizations
- Professional avalanche forecasters
- Professional full time paid ski patrol
- Professional ski instructors (holding a Level 2 or higher certification)
- Park Wardens and rangers
Proud supporters of
Who is not eligible?
Individuals and groups who do not hold certification with the above organizations are not eligible for the pro program. Groups that do not qualify for the pro program can purchase uniform orders through the Corporate Uniform Sales Program. To inquire about uniform orders please visit our Corporate Sales website corporate.arcteryx.com and fill out a Contact Us form.
Please note: We prefer to process applications on a group or organizational level, but will consider accredited individuals employed in full-time, paid positions. If applicable, please include any supporting documentation confirming your professional certifications. Arc'teryx will make every effort to respond to your application within 2 weeks.
Returns or Exchanges
We want to ensure that you find a product that will best meet your needs. However, we do not permit returns or exchanges in the Pro Purchase Program; all sales are final.
Pro Purchase Policy
Please take a moment to review and familiarize yourself with the policies of our Pro Purchase program. Remember that members of our Pro Purchase program are accepted as professionals, and are expected to act accordingly at all times.
- Purchases are for your personal use only. You may not place orders for family members, friends or coworkers.
- Purchases may be limited to items directly related to your approved uniform, activities, or working season.
- Products obtained through the Arc'teryx Pro Purchase Program are final sale and may not be returned for refund, credit, or exchange.
- Products obtained through the Arc'teryx Pro Purchase Program may not be resold.
- Your Arc'teryx Pro Purchase pricing is confidential. Please do not discuss your discount and pricing with anyone.
- Your logon information for the online store is specifically for you and should be kept confidential. Should Pros you work with also want to order online, have them contact Pro Purchase.
- Please respect our relationship with your local Arc'teryx Dealers. Do not use your Arc'teryx Dealer as a location to try on products before you purchase through Arc'teryx Pro Purchase. Sizing and product information is readily available at the online store – pro.arcteryx.com.
- All members will be required to renew their PRO membership once each year.
- Abuse of any of these policies will not be tolerated and will result in permanent suspension from the program.
Any questions regarding this policy, please contact Pro Purchase.